yase-4-CEDICT (yet another search engine for CEDICT)
This script searches the CEDICT dictionary for a given pattern. It is able to lookup in Chinese, Pinyin and English. It converts the gb or big5 characters to unicode (UTF-8) and prints the pinyin with tones.
1) no longer requires 'safe mode off' in php
2) calls all separate files of the Unihan database
3) updated header
html front-end : yase_in (source : yase_in.phps (Friday March 30, 2012))
script that performs the search : yase.phps (Friday April 20, 2012)
script for the information : info (Tuesday April 17, 2012)
script for the conversion of pinyin conv_py.phps (Friday March 30, 2012)
bash-script to update your dictionary files. chmod it so it's executable. Place it in your crontab to perform the update on a regular basis.
bash-script to get Unihan.txt get_unihan
- See it in action.
1) Added character information lookup. The information is taken form the Unihan.txt file provided by Unicode.org. (made for linux-servers, bash required)
2) isolated the pinyin conversion function so it can be used by other files (maybe one day it will be OO)
1) input can be done in Big5, GB2312, UTF-8 or plain western.
2) both dictionaries can be searched with once query, duplicates are removed from the result and the result is orderd accoriding to the UTF-8 value of the first character..
In tgz format. Has just basic search functionality.
[ < PHP Scripts ]